Re: LBC prejuduce sure stings... (long)

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Subject: Re: LBC prejuduce sure stings... (long)
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:49:23 -0800
Dave is great! He was 'trained' by his dad and has a real love of cars. He
really only knows European cars, too. And he's passed his skills and love
down to his son.

When I'm out and I see a Dino or E-Type, I know immediately if it's Dave's
work because it's so perfect!

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!