Re: On the Hook

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: On the Hook
From: FODFARTS@cs.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 19:29:05 EST
What is obscene about an MG? My MGB-GT with overdrive is a much better
touring car than my 64 Spit, non-overdrive, will ever be. Each type of car
serves a different purpose. If I loaded the girlfriend and all our luggage
for a long weekend in the Spit and hit the interstate I would probably come
home by myself. But take the same trip in the MG and she wants me to take the
scenic route home. It would be nice if we could see some tolerance among LBC
owners, we are a minority, why make that group even smaller?