Re: Standard or Spax/lowered ?

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Standard or Spax/lowered ?
From: DWARE@uk.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:12:41 +0000

Thanks to all those that responded to my request on recommendations of
front suspension setups.  I also located the list archives and read the
many discussions on this subject (in case anyone else was wondering the
archives can be found at
http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=spitfires).

I've decided on Spax shocks and standard springs, does this seem sensible?

Oh no, now that I've come to write this perhaps lowered springs would be
better (does anyone know the compressed height of a standard spring, mine
may have sunk over the years and I don't want to raise the front even
higher).

I hate having to make decisions (can you tell?).

David Ware
1977 1500 Spitfire (UK)