Re: Help on differential

To: <mhorn1@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Help on differential
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 17:19:08 -0000
Hi Mark
Three ways round this one, either ease the holes in one of the flanges
(driveshaft for warranty sake) fit new stubs and flanges to the diff, not
sure if the stubs with the right flange on will have the right splines to
match the diff innards, or preferably fit the correct flanges to your axle
at the U joint.

Graham.