1500 for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 1500 for sale
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 10:29:09 -0700
Just got back from Mesquite Nevada.  Didn't get time to ask if any
listers live in the St. George, Mesquite, Vegas area before going.

While walking the street (singular) of  Mesquite I found a Spit for
sale.  Contacted the guy hoping to find parts, wreckers etc.  No luck.
Seems this is the only spit known in the area.

Anyway, since I was in no position to tow the spit behind the charter
bus, here are the details:

'73 Spitfire 1500, FM43528UO (I think.)
with overdrive
white repiant
owner claims to have 'restored' the car.
claims new top.  Didn't say when.
claims major mechanical work
asking $3000
didn't get the mileage.  Owner claims previous owner, his wife's uncle
towed it behind his motor home.

Interested?  Contact Bill Foster, Mesquite Nevada, 346-2567 (I don't
know the area code.)

I have no interest or responsibility in the car or any deals even though
I'd have liked that overdrive.
Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,