Thank you!

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank you!
From: Bernhard Rauner <Bernhard.Rauner@noegkk.sozvers.at>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 10:05:00 +0100
Hi to all listeners!

I want to thank you all for your advice to "repair or restore".

I think I will keep on repairing my spit for a while! Since he will not fall
apart in the next few months I will enjoy the short summer on Austria roads and
spent the money for the restoration on something else. Maybe horseriding with
my girlfriend!

That doesn't mean that I don't like working on my car - but - for god's sake -I
am in the position, that the time I drive my spit is a lot longer than the time
I must repair it! But a little bit of improving power and handling is not a bad
idea at all - even for a British, right-hand driven spitfire with no catalytic
converter that runs very well!

If some of you drop in to my country  keep me informed under
Bernhard.Rauner@noegkk.sozvers.at !

Best wishes

Bernhard