Re: Which grade oil when using an oil cooler?

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Which grade oil when using an oil cooler?
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 20:30:01 -0800
I use Valvoline 20w50 year round in southern California in my 1500 with oil
cooler.

(I once made the mistake of putting some other brand and had the car at the
shop. Dave checked the oil and questioned me! He knew! So, it's always the
Valvoline "Racing" 20w50 now!)

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!