Re: GT6 Distributors

To: davidt@opentext.com, spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6 Distributors
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:16:51 EST
The ones I know about are the Delco D202 and Delco D204 and the Lucas 22D.
PerTronix only has the Ignitor for the Lucas.  The Delco model numbers are
stamped very lightly on the housing.  The Lucas number is near the adjusting
wheel.

Scott
ScottBarr8@aol.com

In a message dated 03/02/2000 9:02:24 AM Central Standard Time,