Re: seat, wobbly speedo, and monza volume

To: kayak_keith@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: seat, wobbly speedo, and monza volume
From: "Walt Fogle" <foglew@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 07:58:24 PST

Keith wrote:

>Hi all,
>Three questions:

>1. 71 spit do the seat recline levers go towards the middle or towards the
>doors?  (TOWARDS THE DOORS)

>2. My speedo needle is very bouncy. Got a new cable (the other snapped) and
>still very bouncy. Do I need to lube the speedometer and if so where?

(YOU MAY NEED TO GET YOUR SPEEDO REPAIRED AND RECALIBRATED.  THE CABLE
TWISTS A MAGNETIC THINGY INSIDE THE SPEEDO.  MAY NOT BE CABLE OR GEAR
RELATED.  LUBING WILL PROBABLY NOT HELP)

3. Hard question to answer with a key board, but how loud is a Monza Exhaust
>system.
>Low rumble like an Alfa my dad once had, or loud like the guy who drives
>through town in a Harley at closing time or what?

(MONZA EXHAUSTS ARE LOUD.  SOME PEOPLE LIKE THAT BUT, FRANKLY, IT GIVES ME A
HEADACHE.  I SOLD MY MONZA EXHAUST TO ANOTHER LISTER AND INSTALLED A STOCK
UNIT)
>Thank you,
>Keith

BEST REGARDS,