RE:

To: "'Laura.G@141.com'" <Laura.G@141.com>,
Subject: RE:
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:33:50 -0500

I don't understand the connection. Tire size has no bearing
on rear-end sag. Unless that is a fat-butt joke. ;) The rear
end of my car was sagging with the OEM 155sr13s back in the
'70s.

One of the local autocrossers, used to run 205/60-13s on his
Spit. I didn't use that size as it put me into prepared class,
and that would have been the only prepared item on the car.
I could go to the 175/70s and stay in stock class, so that is
what I settled on.

Cheers,

Doug Mitchell
mailto:dmitchel@ismi.net