VB Interior Kits

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: VB Interior Kits
From: Claudia Lied <cglied@whro.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:30:35 -0500
I just finished installing one of these kits in my TR6.  It really looks
good, although I took the seat kits to an upholstery shop as they appeared
more complicated to install than I wanted to try.  I really didn't want to
chance messing up over $500 of seat covers.  My upholsterer said the cost
of the kit was very reasonable.  He also initially said he hated to install
kits, because the foams were always too large for the covers and he had to
cut away alot to make things fit.  He told me it would be at least several
days to complete the job.  He finished the seats in less than half a day
with no problems.  So, IMHO, grab one of these kits while they're still on
sale, and use the savings to buy something else your car needs.

Gary Lied
80 Spitfire
74 TR6