RE: Fixing windscreen wiper motors

To: "'spitfires@Autox.Team.Net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fixing windscreen wiper motors
From: "GIBSON,PETE (A-England,ex1)" <pete_gibson@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:56:30 -0000
Tim,

Kipping sell an exchange unit for £45. Because it's an exchange I would
expect the unit can be overhauled. I had a quick look through some
catalogues but couldn't find any exploded assy drawings of the wiper motor.
You could try calling Kipping as they have items stocked that are not listed
in their catalogue.

Regards,
Pete Gibson.

| Pete Gibson                      o            Agilent Technologies    |
| Senior Engineer            o     O     o      Whitehouse Road         |
| Tel: +44 (0)1473 465357      O   O   O        Ipswich                 |
| Fax: +44 (0)1473 464965        O   O          England, IP1 5PB        |
|                         o  O  O     O  O  o                           |
| Email:                         O   O                                  |
| pete_gibson@agilent.com      O   O   O        AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES    |
|                            o     O     o      Innovating the HP Way   |