NASS Site all nice and ready

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: NASS Site all nice and ready
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:02:00 -0500
well I'm adding this P.S.  to the front of this e-mail

Did you know that NASS is an organization of sundail lovers and collectors?
I found that out after creating the following site for all of you

YOUR WELCOME VERY MUCH.....

Hi,

>From the wonderful world of technology...
and greedy advertisers we get a FREE mail list. These guys at EGroups are top
notch! Come check out all the features of this new alliance of web savvy
Triumph Spitfire lovers.

Cheers,

Paul Tegler  www.teglerizer.com