Re: car pricing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car pricing
From: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:23:50 -0600
ah, but the beauty of it is, even if you and I say 'who cares', there is
a pile of people out there that does care.  Although the dollar bill you
mentioned is only worth $1.00 to this kid, I wish I actually had it with
a certificate of authenticity, cause then I could make the big bucks on
e-bay.

doesn't REALLY add to the 'true' value of the item, but in reality, it
DOES add to the value, and to ignore that, could cost you some money.

Just my two cents.

Brad