Fwd: VB Wheels & Tires

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: VB Wheels & Tires
From: Ajtornetta@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 19:25:14 EST

--part1_b6.1995a85.25e08e6a_boundary

In a message dated 2/19/00 4:32:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, Ajtornetta
writes:

  The lug nuts they sell  are very narrow. They have to be to fit into the
very narrow holes for them in the wheels. Also, I am running B.F.Goodrich
Radil T/A 195/60R13 tires with no rubbing problems.
 Happy Motoring,
 Alan J.Tornetta
 '77 Spitfire
 142,142miles