The Grimley's Spitfire - trivia

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: The Grimley's Spitfire - trivia
From: "GIBSON,PETE (A-England,ex1)" <pete_gibson@agilent.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:55:49 -0000
Some of the UK listers may have seen the TV program "The Grimley's" where
one of the main characters drives around in a MkIV (I think) Spitfire. The
Spitfire in the show is owned by the brother of a work colleague who works
for the TV production company. He gets £50 a day for filming and has used
this additional income to buy new bumpers, perhaps he should have invested
the money in brakes as Brian Conley alias Dynamo Digby refused to drive the
car as the brakes were crap.

Personally I don't think he should be allowed to drive it anyway due to way
he treats it, for example I have never seen Digby get out of the car using
the door he always jumps out of the car by bouncing off the seat.

Cheers,
Pete.

| Pete Gibson                      o            Agilent Technologies    |
| Senior Engineer            o     O     o      Whitehouse Road         |
| Tel: +44 (0)1473 465357      O   O   O        Ipswich                 |
| Fax: +44 (0)1473 464965        O   O          England, IP1 5PB        |
|                         o  O  O     O  O  o                           |
| Email:                         O   O                                  |
| pete_gibson@agilent.com      O   O   O        AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES    |
|                            o     O     o      Innovating the HP Way   |