Re: A note of thanks..

To: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A note of thanks..
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:33:18 -0500
Terry L. Thompson echoed most of our experiences when he said
> To Ted Schumacher's company (and to Ted). I received my parts order in
very
> short order, and he went out of his way to find me a set of lug nuts for
my
> Panasports. (He even called into the shop while he was away in Florida at
> Sebring, to make sure they got my order out in a timely manner.)
>
> The complete carb set-up looks wonderful! I really appreciate the great
> customer service, Ted (and the fact that you beat everyone else's prices
> didn't hurt too much either).
because that is what Ted is about....a knowledgeable guy....understands his
business...understands who we are....and makes it all work for the best of
all of us. Funny, I always get a laugh out of the pompous a$$e$ who aren't
smart enough to understand Ted's expertise...and begin to tell him how it
ought to be. All the more funny because Ted, also being a business man, is
willing to let them waste their money if they aren't smart enough to take
his advice. Thanks Ted for all you have to offer :-)
Cheers
Keith

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario
   | 62 | TR4|        N5X 2K2
   | 67 |TR4A|        Canada
   | 70 |Spit|        Home:    (519)660-1916
 __|    |Mk3 |__      E-Mail:  kstewart@wwdc.com
 \T \___|___/ H/      (and a 68 Triumph Trophy 250)
  \ R I U M P /