Camo Spit - reading the sites

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Camo Spit - reading the sites
From: Nick Moseley <nmoseley@comsavings.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:40:25 -0800
I can get them all. On the first one, my browser asked what program I should
use to open the file, and I instructed it to use a browser (!) (Internet
Explorer 4.0). It opened another copy of IE 4, and displayed the file. I'm
not the most informed on these things, but I think if the file was named
".html" the browsers would figure out how to open them. I had no problem at
all with the morphing Spit or copy of the ad on Mike W's site.

Nick Moseley
Manager, Training and Development
Community Savings