Re: Door Hinge Questions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Door Hinge Questions
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:06:45 -0500
I'm looking at the same problem with my '76. I was wondering if replacing
the hinge pins ($10.50 part from Spit Bits) would be a viable alternative
to replacing the whole hinge ($30 ea. x 4 = $120). Or am I just being
overly frugal?
Jeff, according to the part numbers in VB, the door hinges for all
spitfires are the same.

-Terry L. Thompson
'76 Spit 1500
Maryland