Re: How many are we? logo...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How many are we? logo...
From: Thearthurhsmith@cs.com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:59:43 EST
In a message dated 2/11/00 1:13:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, spitlist@gte.net
writes:

> I could supply the artwork using the RAF logo with the script Spitfire
>  across the center and the wording around the perimeter (similar to the
>  List logos) and the setup cost would be nil, since the artwork already
>  exists.
>
>  At that point any decals could be cone at the same $2.00 each that the
>  list decals cost.
>
>  And I could send you (Ralph) the artwork to use on the clothing.

I hope youz guys include the GT6 as a Spite or your gonna get more dog fights
than you bargained for.

logo   I agree with the roundel LG came up with (if I had know how in the
early 70s I woulda done one on my red 67)  and  Joes idea of the Spit script
and....

How about the roundel and the script "SPITFIRE" set across it at an angle of
45 to 50 degrees with wisps coming of the letters like its diving down.

the new the arthur