RE: Success at last!...(now teenage driving ?)

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Success at last!...(now teenage driving ?)
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 11:00:14 -0500
Frank, I'm glad you posted a response to my off topic comments.  I was the
one who raised the teenage driver issue and need to clarify it.  I didn't
mean to suggest that all young driver's were irresponsible.  I wasn't; and I
don't think my son will be either.  However, I did do some things that were
"questionable".  That's how you learn, though.  It sounds like you are an
industrious and responsible young man.  My only word of caution to you
(speaking from personal experience) is not to let the car distract you from
issues/activities that will be more important to your life in the long run.
Not that having a vintage sports car isn't important.  ;>)

P.S.  When you do get your Spit on the road...you're going to a lot of new
"friends".  Keep your head on straight. Just my 2 cents.

Terry Banbury
Spitfire Mk III