Re: Rejected messages

To: "John Knox" <jknox@hcsd.iu5.org>, "spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rejected messages
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:36:04 -0800
Hi John,

I've seen double messages posted also -- but before anyone has responded --
so it may be something different.  As to this Arthur fellow, I never send
anything to him.  When I send a message, I simply send it to the list. When
I reply to others, I guess he gets into the act somewhere in the pipeline
but I have no idea where.  It's a strange problem, but one I'm willing to
put up with thanks to the overall quality and people on this list.

Best wishes,

Jeff