Nitros Oxide

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nitros Oxide
From: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:49:37 -0500
OK after reading the latest edition of Grassroots Motorsports, and seeing
the results of the $1500 challenge I am posed with a question.  The winner
was an MG VC (as the owner said that is a politically correct midget, with
VC being vertically challenged)  which if memory serves me correctly had the
engine swapped, but had nitros oxide dropped in.

Has anyone ever put NOS into a spit, or thought of good reasons to or not
to?  Just thinking it might be an interesting way to get that occasional
boost.

Patrick Bowen (who has been affected by living so close to cape canaveral
and wants to make the rocket spit)