Re: RHD -- any advice?

To: jmcneal@ohms.com
Subject: Re: RHD -- any advice?
From: AH7324@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 09:19:22 EST
Congratulations!  Sounds like you've gotten a winner!  From past (many years
past) experience, the main problems off of the top of my head were (a)
shifting gears with the left hand as opposed to the right.  The brain tells
the body what to do (smoothly), but the fody is kind of going "huh?"  Easily
overcome with a bit of practice.  And (b) any type of drive-through service
can be a bit of an annoyance.  Memory fails me on the other items, but one
would think that you should be able to find headlight fittings at other more
convienent locations.

Cheers,
Andy H.