Re: No leaded fuel. What to do?

To: Richard Gosling <rbgos@perkins-engines.com>,
Subject: Re: No leaded fuel. What to do?
From: "John Knox" <jknox@hcsd.iu5.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 15:23:39 -0500

I know every vintage car list goes through this subject, and it has quieted
in the US somewhat.  However, having been without leaded fuel for twenty
years at least I can tell you that I have run unleaded in everything and not
had a problem.  I simply wouldn't worry about it.  I t isn't a problem.
Most people in the US have found this out.  There was quite a bit of hype
here as well, but most of that has stopped as people just switched to
unleaded.

John