Re: Seats

To: "Spitfire list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seats
From: "Mark Campbell" <spitfire@shelby.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 20:36:42 -0500
Dave West has a set in "The Beast" and has posted the brackets he fab-ed.
I'm going to see how the seats fit first before going that direction.  It
looks like the seat mounts can be flattened out (they are angled).  After
flattening the mounts, maybe I'll use a 1" wide piece of stock to span the
floor and mount through that.
If they fit even halfway well, I'll let the list know.

Mark

BTW, check out Dave's page at http://www.westpro.com/Beast.html
and the Miata seat stuff is at
http://www.westpro.com/Beast_Folder/Beast_Tech/Seat_Talk.html