Re: TSSC product review

To: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: TSSC product review
From: Alan Lemen <alemen@ftconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 09:01:54 -0800
Folks from the US the numbers will need to be 011 at the beginning and not 00.

011 being the US code to dial to get international. This is normal from most
states in the US.

UK is original home for me so I should know. Also if you ever get a UK local
phone
number then drop the leading 0 and add the 011-44.
UK numbers always almost give what you dial unlike US numbers where more than
often they drop the leading 1 for the long distance calls. A killer for those
from
out of the country when the first arrive and can never seem to get through.

Alan