Re: MK IV's & 1500's - 1 last question

To: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MK IV's & 1500's - 1 last question
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 21:53:06 -0500
At 03:05 PM 11/28/99 -0700, you wrote:

>One final question - I assume from photos I've seen, that all MK IV's and
>1500's had the black vinyl cap on the top of the inner door panel.  True?
>Mine's been lost in restoration, but looks good painted body colour.

Fred,

   I tried to order some about a year ago and was told that they and the black
plastic pieces that go up around the windshield were No Longer Available.
I took some place naugahide (sp) and made some.  Not quite the same but
close enough unless you are trying for a major show car.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: www.bricklin.org