Re: HS4 hardware

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, rroach@direct.ca
Subject: Re: HS4 hardware
From: "John Reynolds" <jfreynolds@visto.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 14:45:41 -0800
Ron,
I just converted to twin SU H4's on my spitfire. I found the best source for
such parts to be Rimmer Brothers in England(they are on the web). They had all
of the throttle cables, choke cables and fuel line components that I required.
Get one of their catalogs, it is very informative and illustrates the parts
that you don't know you need.They take credit cards and the service is good.

Best Regards,
John Reynolds
1979 Spitfire FM966640
1967 BSA Spitfire A65SA16748