Re: where are all the old Spitfires?

To: FODFARTS@cs.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: where are all the old Spitfires?
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 01:04:37 EST
Greetings Brad,
I guess 4 of the Mk 1's are in my possession now.  Since the 1st of October
I've purchased all four along with 4 extra transmissions and various other
truck loads of parts.  I'm still in the market for both D and J type
overdrives as well as an original accessory wood-rimmed steering wheel.  The
1's are a nice companion for my 3 1500's and my friends 1500 and Mk2.  Anyone
out there with a non-working rebuildable overdrive tranny core they'd like to
trade for a good Mk1, Mk2, Mk3, or 1500 transmission.  I'd even sweeten the
deal with other parts depending on the condition of the core.  The regular
transmissions are easy to rebuild to new condition with a little knowledge
and experience.
Bill Brockschmidt