Roll bar F/S

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roll bar F/S
From: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@comsavings.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:15:47 -0800
I too have a roll bar that I'd be willing to part with for US$100 +
shipping.
I live in a suburb of Vancouver B.C. (Canada eh!).
It is one piece comprised of two near vertical tubes with plates at the
bottom that get welded to the floor on the shelf behind the seats, and two
other tubes that get bolted to the wheel arches. I would expect that it is a
"street" bar.
I know nothing about the cost of shipping, but if an interested party wanted
to enquire and provide instructions for how or whether to crate it, then
contact me.

Nick Moseley