Mag Wheel Lug Nuts Wanted

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Mag Wheel Lug Nuts Wanted
From: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:55:49 EST
Hi Troops.  Didn't even cross my mind when I picked up a used set of mag
wheels for my 77 Spitfire that it would create another LBC problem: I'm
putting fake spinners on now, and found that at least 3 of the lug nuts are
stripping out.  NOBODY in Phoenix seems to have lug nuts in 3/8 x 24 w/
shank!  Found a bunch of stock nuts and acorns, but no mag wheel nuts.  Any
suggestions as to who might have these puppies?  We're in prime driving
season in Phoenix and Hobbs is up on blocks!!   Help!
Thanks,
Scott (& Hobbs, 77 Spit, daily driver when he has lugnuts)