RE: Spitfire cost of ownership

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spitfire cost of ownership
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:32:39 -0600
Reid,

You have an advantage that most of us do not have,  no prior owners.  I must
admit that I put a great deal of wear and tear on my Spit, but most of what I
have had to repair was done prior to my ownership.

On the whole, my '77 (once restored) has not cost me any more than my other
vehicles.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'