RE: Motorhead

To: "Bob Norway" <examiner@scci.net>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Motorhead
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 23:11:32 -0500
I haven't purchased major pieces from them, except the tube support for the
bonnet. Since some of them know me by sight (a couple belong to the CTPC) I
have had no trouble and they let me rummage around their storage area with
my tools--no problem.

A front for drug running? Sounds like a WAY creative imagination to me, but
I suppose anything's possible. Especially when our own president isn't sure
of the meaning of "is"!

Gregory W. Smith      http://users.desupernet.com/gsmith/
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)