Re: help

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: help
From: "Sue" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 18:49:29 -0500
Hi, Yes I do remember seeing it myself just after I joined the list. Poor
Brad, trying to surprise me but I've already seen it.I remember showing the
guys at work but, poor fools, they didn't appreciate the thought of a mint
condition Triumph.

I'll check the archives myself to show my Bradley Bear unless anyone already
has the reference to hand.

Oh, and Arthur, it wasn't listed as an April Fool, it was some guy who'd
bought some cars from new and bricked them up in a barn or some such.

Suzie Bear