Spitfire List Shirts

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire List Shirts
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:01:55 -0400
Just to let everyone know where we are, I have received a sample of the
shirt for approval, it looks great IMHO!
We have a total of 48 shirts  that are ordered by you all, I have received
payment for 30 so far. 16 have confirmed via e-mail that the "check is in
the mail". I want to place the order this week, but I am going to hold off a
couple of mere days to make sure the checks are really in the mail ;-}. The
other two I have tried to contact via e-mail and have received no response.
So all the checks I have by Tuesday will be it, except those that I know are
coming from Canada and UK, I will order those and hold them until the money
comes in. So be patient the shirts will be out to you in about 3 to 4 weeks.

Ralph Jannelli
Matthews, NC
'65 Spitfire MKII
'72 Spitfire MKIV