RE: Burned on the net, exposed.

To: "Jim" <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>, "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Burned on the net, exposed.
From: "David Stewart" <dstewar1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:13:58 -0400
If $30 is a fair price for a front bumper, does anybody have a front (and
rear) bumper for sale out there at that price?  I'm looking to backfit from
black rubber bumpers to chrome, and I've seen the $500 price tag (per
bumper) for new ones, and would never expect to get anything but crap for
$30.  Maybe I'm wrong.  I hope so.  Any takers?  I'll pay $60 for the pair!

Sorry, Jim, it sounds like you got what you paid for.  And you're not stuck
with it - he offered to take it back and return your money.  Sounds like
fair business practice to me.

David Stewart
Brewerton, NY
1980 Spitfire TFVDW2A5991838