Powder coating

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Powder coating
From: Brian Doll <brian.doll@usa.hinz.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:21:23 -0600
hey fellow spit pilots..

I was out surfing the other day and stumbled across something that
intrigued me
http://www.classictruckshop.com/

on the above page they have an article about doing powder coating at
home!!!
I guess Eastman makes the tool.. (no financial intrest bla bla) looks
like a
regular paint sprayer except it uses the powder. and an electrical
charge..
once the piece is coated stick it in the a preheated oven for a few
minutes and viola...
they did and alternator... looked really sharp... and a really tough
coating
 just think of all the little parts you could do...
(I wonder if I could get an oven big enough to put the whole car in???)

Although you wouldnt want to use your oven.. your cookies might taste
funny
(use your neighbors oven instead)

I thought all you fellow motorheads out there would be interested

Brian Doll
Denver Colorado
'72 MKIV