Burned on the Net

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Burned on the Net
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:07:16 -0600
Thanks again for the interest and concern expressed regarding this topic.  For
those who were interested, here's the guy:

Nick (R. Nicklaus) Durham,
(513)561-4925
5992 Kenwood Rd.,
Cincinatti, OH,
email: <nickd_bebop@hotmail.com>

I understand the "hotmail" address means he could get his email anywhere.  The
phone is
registered to a roommate.  Nick also lives with a brother at the address.

Seems the guy placed at least one ad in a newspaper regarding the parts for
sale -
that's how I found him.  Therefore he *may* make a business of this.

He's possibly left Cincinatti to go to college in MA (don't know which city).

The amount I paid the guy wasn't large, but it was in US bank draft, therefore
I was not
able to put a 'stop payment' on it when things went wrong.

Beware of the guy, and if you do contact him let him know I'm thinking of him!
Thanks, Fred
--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths
Calgary, Canada