brake line routing...

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake line routing...
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 09:23:03 -0400
Ok folks.  Once again I've lost it.  Getting as old as Joe so I'm
entitled.
Looking for pics that show brake line routing on an early Spit.  Front
to rear and rear is not a problem.  The left front to the distribution
block and distribution block to the right front is where I have the
questions.
Also, what was the addy of the place where everyone sent their engine
pics?

Also,  the engine and gearbox are back in HardWay thank you very much.
That's another giant leap for man.  This thing is starting to look like
a car.  Differential is in, Front suspension/brakes are on it.  Oh my.
Pics soon on the website:
http://home.rochester.rr.com/deatsch

tia for helping out my feeble old mind....

Rawchester, Neu Yawk
Sptifire MkII "HardWay"  FC68436L  Red, what else?