Oil Cooler and feeder survey - RESULTS

To: "LIST Spitfires egroup" <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>,
Subject: Oil Cooler and feeder survey - RESULTS
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 17:29:51 -0400
Well out of the 30 listers to respond here's the consensus
of what's in use

18 of 30 are running coolers
21 of 30 are running feeder pipes
only 2 respondents were running both... one's a racer and the other a GT6

...and we had 3 'babble 'ers' ... people who responded but never stated
what they were running.  :-)    That's 3 per cooler and 3 per feeder
pipe... not necessarily the same 3 people in both cases.

1 who asked if I was going to compile and publish these results
1 who had no idea what this stuff was for!

..... draw you own conclusions. I've drawn mine.

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - daily driver
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
1978 Spitfire - in superb Shape