Kevin Allen on Pole for G-Prod Runoffs

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Kevin Allen on Pole for G-Prod Runoffs
From: Chris Crisenbery <ffajackson@absolute-net.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 18:16:54 -0400
I hope that any of you within a couple hundred miles will be at the SCCA
Runnoffs this weekend in Mansfield, Ohio to watch one of our own Kevin
Allen from Florida in his bid for his first National Championship in
G-Production. Kevin is starting from the pole, his first ever at
Mid-Ohio, Kevins race is at 11:05am Saturday. There is also Speedvision
coverage of these races, BUT it starts later in the day with no coverage
of the production races except E Prod on Sunday. Please call Speedvision
and complain!!!!

Im leaving tonight to watch the three days of racing (Fri, Sat & Sun.)
and will wish Kevin our best. If any of you are interested you can find
more info. on the runoff at www.scca.org

Cheers

Chris, Rascal Racing