Re: the vapors

To: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine), spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: the vapors
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 10:41:34 -0700
>One of the guys from SCTOA switched his car-a TR4 or 6 or something. I've
>seen the huge tank in the trunk-and he uses the old gas port as a joke on
>poeple-puts one of those springy snakes in it and tells people to take a
>look at his "hydraulic gas lid"! Yeah, he's a riot. THis car of his also has
>had the engine switched-something big and american, I think-but I can't
>remember....
Yeah, that's Steve.  His original car a V8 TR4 (with fuel cell) was
totaled, and he (I'm told) has resurrected it from a couple of other donors
- I haven't seen it as of yet, but he probably was at Triumphest - quite a
character

72 PI, V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (long term project)