update on suppliers.......

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: update on suppliers.......
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 18:57:45 -0400
In the continuing saga of the orders from Vicky Brit, Harbor Freight,
and Spitbits.
The order from Spitbits arrived on Monday.  That's 11 days from the left
coast, not so bad it appears.  I've had some take longer from the left
and some take shorter from the left.
The quality appears to be good and the shipment was only short one item
which is being shipped under separate cover on Wednesday (tomorrow).
I'll be ordering from there again it appears.
The Vicky Brit outfit is high $ (relative).  Harbor freight has redeemed
themselves in speed of order receipt.
You outta SEE that new Commission # plate.  All stamped,  polished.
sigh.
Hope this helps someone.
Jim

--
Rawchester, Neu Yawk
Sptifire MkII "HardWay"  FC68436L  Red, what else?