Parting out 1976 Spitfire tub and frame

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Parting out 1976 Spitfire tub and frame
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 14:32:09 EDT
Hello list. I am parting out my 1976 Spitfire 1500 tub & frame. There is no
drive train, wheels, and so forth. Just a striped body and a frame. I will
sell pieces separately or as a whole. I don't want to do it but I just don't
have the time or money right now to do anything with it. I would rather see
it go to someone who can use it. Any who are interested e-mail me off list
please. You can see a picture of it on my web site.

Jamie & Judas
1962 AH Sprite MKll
1976 Spitfire 1500---parting out
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"