Re: Vinyl Cleaner

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: Vinyl Cleaner
From: Zach Zaletel <zzalet@po-box.mcgill.ca>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 22:25:48 -0400
Cleaners, cleaners, cleaners... I used one product on my beige seats in my
70, and while it took some elbow grease, the seat looks, well, almost new
(ignoring the small rip thats in the seat).  Now, the name of the substance
is...    Something 9.... I can't remember the name, but I'll get it and
post it.  Apparently available at Carquest stores, it's a 3M product which
does a good job at what it does.

FWIW

Zach
70 Spit Mk III