Re: Swap? I need a Trunk.

To: Sptfire318@aol.com
Subject: Re: Swap? I need a Trunk.
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 18:56:46 EDT
Hybrit, where are you located? I have a whole body shell I need to part with.
Would a trunk from a 76 Spitfire work? I am in Live Oak, Florida. I will
double check the condition of my trunk but the last time I looked inside I
didn't recall seeing any rust or damage. Let me know what you think.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite
1976 Spitfire 1500 (Body shell)
1979 Spitfire 1500
1979 Trans Am
Web site link:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962 Austin-Healey
Sprite Restoration</A>  Pics of 76 shell are in the site too.

In a message dated 10/3/99 3:48:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,