75 Spit on eBay...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 75 Spit on eBay...
From: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 10:31:54 EDT
Can't remember if anyone has mentioned this one yet:
Currently on eBay, with no-reserve $800 opening bid.  Item #171671675.  I
know nothing about it, just was browsing eBay this morning.  Auction closes
Oct 4 at 5:20pm California time...

"1975 Triumph Spitfire. Two seater convertable with a rebuilt engine, half of
body has been refurbished, the other half is in fair condition. Very little
surface rust. Floor boards and one hole in trunk bottom needs to be patched.
Mechanically sound, brakes need some work. Seats need to be re-upholstered
the rest of interior is in fair condition. Shipping is extra or you can come
pick it up. The car is located in Allentown, PA. e-mail me for a picture at
lvmdkr@fast.net "