Re: Horn Question

To: "Mike Perry" <mikep@michindust.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Horn Question
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 08:59:48 -0700
When I got my car one of the horns sounds like a muffled cow dying on the
driveway.  I've had good luck spraying electric motor cleaner inside.  Take
it off the car and spray right into the mouth of it.  Swish it around plenty
and pour it out and let it dry.  Use a couple of 2 foot (14 gauge or so)
wires and connect direct to the battery.  Mine is fine now.
Some auto shops carry this cleaner now.

Peter S