Re: Leaky water pump

To: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>,
Subject: Re: Leaky water pump
From: Gary Tash <tashg@bmi.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 21:07:45 -0700
All the water pumps I've replaced, 4 - 5 on various rigs, had the opening
down.  I don't think the orientation would have much effect on whether it leaks
there or not.  If there's much of any noticeable leakage there I'd replace the
pump.  I just took the w.pump off my 1500, it showed signs of minor leakage
there.    Water pumps aren't supposed to leak.
Gary